Friday, May 22, 2015

Rebel Wilson Strikes Up Romance with Comedian Mickey Gooch Jr!

Love is in the air for Australian actress Rebel Wilson, as she recently began dating and actor/comedian named Mickey Gooch Jr. Per an Us Weekly source, the “Pitch Perfect 2” babe met her new beau through mutual friends. "They get along really well, they respect each other’s work. She's been too busy to date for awhile, they've been texting often and they've been spending some time together in L.A. and New York."

Earlier this month, Rebel told ELLE Australia, "You have to sacrifice relationships because you work, and now I travel all around the world. I'm constantly moving and constantly traveling and so it's really hard to maintain a relationship in that kind of environment. I keep that [part of my life] quiet. You have to have some private stuff, and so I've never flaunted anything or talked about anybody."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites