Friday, October 23, 2015

Adele Serves Up Cover Art for 25

Continuing to build the pre-release buzz, Adele gave fans another tasty treat on Thursday (October 22), less than a month before her new album 25 hits stores. The “Rolling in the Deep” dame uploaded the cover art for the record to her Facebook page, adding, “25 out November 20th. I’m so bloody excited!! X.”

Earlier this week, the English songbird shared, "My last record was a break-up record and if I had to label this one I would call it a make-up record. I'm making up with myself. Making up for lost time. Making up for everything I ever did and never did. But I haven't got time to hold on to the crumbs of my past like I used to. What's done is done.

Turning 25 was a turning point for me, slap bang in the middle of my twenties. Teetering on the edge of being an old adolescent and a fully-fledged adult, I made the decision to go into becoming who I'm going to be forever without a removal van full of my old junk. I miss everything about my past, the good and the bad, but only because it won't come back."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites