Thursday, October 29, 2015

Brad Pitt Smolders on V Magazine’s Winter 2015 Cover!

The weather outside may be frightful this winter, but Brad Pitt will have you feeling delightful on the cover of the latest issue of V Magazine. The 51-year-old “By the Sea” stud explains that while his fans assume his life with wife Angelina Jolie is bonkers, he actually maintains a pretty normal existence. “At the end of the day, we get to be parents, greeting our lovely, crazy children and talking about their day, making sure they brush their teeth.”

Pitt also gushed about working with Jolie as both his costar and director in “By the Sea.” “It’s surprising how much I enjoy the direction of my wife. She's deceiving. Incredible intuitive, knife-sharp, and might I say, sexy at her post. I trust her with my life."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites