Thursday, October 22, 2015

Zendaya Blasts Modeliste Magazine For Photoshopping

It’s no secret that publications use photo editing software to touch up images before going to print, but Zendaya is furious at the extent to which Modeliste magazine doctored her snapshots. The former Disney dame took to her Instagram account to post an unedited picture next to the retouched one, noting that her womanly features had been diminished.

Zendaya wrote, "Had a new shoot come out today and was shocked when I found my 19 year old hips and torso quite manipulated. These are the things that make women self-conscious, that create the unrealistic ideals of beauty that we have. Anyone who knows who I am knows I stand for honest and pure self-love. So I took it upon myself to release the real pic (right side) and I love it."


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites