Thursday, October 22, 2015

Amber Rose Poses Nude for GQ and Complains







































She’s been promoting her forthcoming book “How to Be a Bad B*tch” as of late, so when Amber Rose got a call from GQ to do a feature, she gladly obliged. The 32-year-old poser got naked for the magazine and even gave an interview, but when she saw what they printed, Ms. Rose was pretty upset.

Amber took to her Instagram account, stating, "Really @gq??? I'm so much more then Kanye's Ex or Wiz's baby's mama. Damn, why the f**k did u guys reach out to me for this article and photoshoot? To dumb me down? I expected so much more from u guys and I'm so disappointed... My slutwalk was for ignorant s**t like this. Oh 'Her beautiful dark twisted journey to the top?' Nice pun. Negative af. Thx for nothing."

In her interview, Rose commented on Kim Kardashian’s sex tape, noting that she shouldn’t regret having made that mistake- "She probably had a f**king blast. And guess what? At the time she was in love with that guy. So don't think you're better than me, because we've all had trials and tribulations."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites