Friday, October 23, 2015

Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley Welcome First Child!

Gearing up for a new chapter of life together, Tom Hardy and his wife Charlotte Riley just became parents to a happy and healthy baby. According to the Daily Mail, the “Dark Knight Rises” stud (who has a 7-year-old son from a previous relationship) and his gorgeous gal welcomed their bundle of joy recently, though neither of them have disclosed any details at this point.

In fact, Tom, who is fiercely private about his personal life, mistakenly revealed that he and Charlotte got hitched while chatting with PETA back in April 2014- "I'm the finder of dogs, you know what I mean? My missus [Riley], she's like, 'You're not allowed to bring another dog back from a job.' But I'll always find one. On every job we go on, I'll either find someone's dog and look after it, or I'll take my own dog, or I find a dog and we home it. I do find dogs."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites