Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ellen DeGeneres’s Halloween Kardashian Costume!


Every year she comes up with an amazing disguise for Halloween and for 2015 Ellen DeGeneres decided to dress up as a Kardashian named Karla. On Friday’s (October 30) episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the 57-year-old host walked out wearing huge eyeglasses, fake boobs, a plunging zebra print top and black stirrup leggings over sneakers.

Ellen declared, "I'm the lesser known Kardashian sister, my name is Karla Kardashian with a K, we're known for our double K's these are double Ks too by the way. Since I'm the younger sister I get all the hand me downs so these are Kim’s Shape Ups I'm wearing, this is Khloe's old blouse, and the booty is all mine! I'm a big part of the family, but for some reason I'm always cut out of the show. I understand because they only have 12 reality shows that are on TV 80 hours a week but they didn’t have room for me."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites