Thursday, October 22, 2015

Adele’s New Album: Coming in November!

Giving her fans a serious mood boost, Adele posted a message to her Facebook page confirming that she’ll release a new album before year’s end. The “Rumor Has It” songstress wrote, "My last record was a break-up record and if I had to label this one I would call it a make-up record. I'm making up with myself. Making up for lost time. Making up for everything I ever did and never did.

But I haven't got time to hold on to the crumbs of my past like I used to. What's done is done. Turning 25 was a turning point for me, slap bang in the middle of my twenties. Teetering on the edge of being an old adolescent and a fully-fledged adult, I made the decision to go into becoming who I'm going to be forever without a removal van full of my old junk. I miss everything about my past, the good and the bad, but only because it won't come back."

According to insiders, Adele will dub the album 25 and she’s expected to set a November release date, though nothing has been confirmed just yet.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites