Friday, February 20, 2015

Eva Mendes Is Gorgeous For NY & Co Commercial Shoot


She gave birth to her daughter Esmeralda Amada Gosling (with beau Ryan Gosling) five months ago, and on Wednesday (February 18) Eva Mendes was back in action filming a promotional spot for NY & Co in Manhattan.

The “Other Guys” actress looked beautiful in her retro-themed wardrobe, sporting a blue plaid dress and short curled coif as she smiled for the cameras. Shortly after becoming a mom, Eva joked to press, "I'm completely exhausted.

I thought my wild nights were over but these are some of the wildest nights I've ever had! I cannot believe that by the time my mother was 24 she had three kids under the age of 4. She was in Cuba and totally alone. So when it’s the wee hours of the night and I’m feeling a bit insane, I think about her and realize that I have no right to complain about anything."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites