Friday, February 20, 2015

Lindsay Lohan Goes Shirtless For Hunger Magazine

She’s no stranger to nudity, and Lindsay Lohan ditched her shirt for her latest photo spread for Hunger magazine’s issue number 8. In the feature, the 28-year-old “Mean Girls” actress also wears a baggy sweatshirt and sat spread eagle, barely covering her nether region.

Of her life in London, LiLo gushed, “I’m much happier here. I love New York too, but it’s too late for me. I’ve seen pretty much all there is to see. I don’t need to see it all over again. The last time I went to LA it was my friend’s birthday and we went to this karaoke place. It was the same people, the same faces, nothing had changed. It felt very unevolved.

I’ve seen so much in the past three years and I’m ready to put to bed the reason I had to stay in LA - my court stuff, the community service. No one thought I was going to finish. My dad didn’t think I was going to finish. And if I didn’t, they were going to give me jail time. I was like, "Of course I’m going to finish."'

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites