Thursday, September 24, 2015

Jessica Alba Sizzles on October 2015 Cover

Despite the gradual drop in temperature heading in to fall, Jessica Alba still looks sexy and sun-soaked on the front page of Self magazine’s October 2015 issue. The gorgeous “Good Luck Chuck” actress works her magic in the beach-themed photo spread, including plenty of skin-revealing ensembles.

Of her billion-dollar Honest Company, Jessica explained, “I’ve always been business-minded. I approached Hollywood like a business … I’ve been building my own personal brand over time. For a long time, I didn’t think I was smart. I felt like an imposter. It’s not until you feel whole in yourself that you fit in anywhere. And it took me becoming a mom to actually feel that way.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites