Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Shanina Shaik Sizzles for KOOKAI’s Summer 2015

Never short on sex appeal, Shanina Shaik is the star of the Summer 2015 swimwear spread for the Australian label KOOKAI. The always-gorgeous poser lets her incredible body do all the work as she works her magic for the camera while wearing a variety of beach-ready ensembles.

Shanina previously confessed that while she may seem confident in front of the camera, there’s plenty of pre-shoot preparation- “I have to be in my lingerie so I cut out alcohol and train extra hard before a show... I'm not that much of a drinker, anyway, you feel so much better when you don't drink. I'm a normal person, I have my insecurities... I hit the gym two to three months before.

It's important to do that because it shocks your body. Sometimes when you keep a workout consistent nothing will change so you always have to mix it up a little. I like to do boxing for cardio, jump rope and cycling, and now I've started doing yoga as we well. It's a great way to keep strength in your body and keep yourself long and lean as well.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites