Friday, September 18, 2015

Megan Fox Scores Recurring Guest Star Gig on

She’s in the midst of divorcing her husband Brian Austin Green, and Megan Fox looks to be focusing on her work as a means of diversion. On Thursday (September 17) the “Jennifer’s Body” babe posted a sexy selfie via Instagram along with the caption, “Hi. I'm still here, I just continue to have an angsty relationship with social media. But what better way to express my apprehension than with a selfie. This time in black n white!” Meanwhile, the FOX Network announced she’ll join “New Girl” as a recurring guest star.

Executive producer Liz Meriwether told press, “It’s insane to me that such a gorgeous person can be so funny, but I guess we just all have to accept it. I’ve been a fan of her comedic skills since This Is 40, and I’m so excited to have her on the show. We had Megan in mind when we wrote this part – she’s the perfect person to come in and shake these guys up.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites