Saturday, September 19, 2015

Miranda Kerr is a Haunted Hottie for Harper’s Bazaar

She’s always up for a spooky good time, and Miranda Kerr is featured in a monster-laden photo spread in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine. The Halloween-themed shoot includes Miss Kerr along with Dracula, The Mummy and Frankenstein, all hamming it up for Terry Richardson’s camera.

And of course, Miranda was flawless in her snazzy dress, something she owes to a consistent physical fitness regimen- “I like to exercise every day, but I mix it up. Sometimes I'll go for a walk or run, or I'll do or resistance training. I may even just put some music on and let [my four-year-old son] Flynn dance around while I hold the plank position for 10 minutes to strengthen my core.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites