Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hilary Duff Dishes On First Tinder Date

She’s one of Hollywood’s most eligible bachelorettes and Hilary Duff finally took the plunge and accepted a date request from a guy she met on Tinder. The “Younger” actress told Ryan Seacrest, "We went bowling so we didn't have to talk too much, but we did talk a lot actually. He was cool. He brought a friend and I had some friends there. He used to be in editing for reality shows. Now, he's an actor and he just wrote a play. He's an interesting guy.”

As for her take on the possible relationship, Duff noted, “To be honest, I don't really want [to date] an actor. [But] I think he has a few jobs. I don’t know how I’m feeling, we’ll see how it goes.” And it sounds like Hilary’s suitor went home without a goodnight kiss- “No! Absolutely not!”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites