Monday, April 27, 2015

Kate Upton: BBC Radio 1 Babe!

Showing some love to her British fans, Kate Upton was up bright and early for an interview on BBC Radio 1 in London, England on Monday (April 27). The gorgeous supermodel was lovely in a classic trench coat with a lemon yellow sweater and white distressed Frame Denim jeans as she scurried past the shutterbugs and signed a few autographs for her loyal followers.

When told that she’s the most Googled gal on the globe, Kate declared, “That's a lot of pressure! I feel like I need to start tweeting or Instagramming more so people can Google me and find something interesting.” As for her fitness regimen, Upton explained, “I'm a woman so like once a month I struggle with my body and it's really difficult. But I just try to eat healthy and work out, so that makes like easier. Women are all the same, we all have insecurity problems no matter what you look like or what your job is.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites