Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jennifer Garner Plugs “Danny Collins” at New York City Premiere

She’s been a busy lady as of late and last night (March 18) Jennifer Garner showed up at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater in Manhattan for the premiere of her new flick “Danny Collins.” The “Butter” babe looked fabulous as always while mingling with the guests and posing for paparazzi photos before heading inside to find her seat.

Earlier in the day, Jennifer stopped by the “Today” show where she became emotional when Savannah Guthrie mentioned the Southern Living photo she did with her mother and sisters. "It makes me cry to see their faces so I won't look [at the screen]. There's just nothing like sharing the spotlight or anything else with your sisters and your mom. It's always fun for me to get my sisters dolled up, and my mom."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites