Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Natalie Dormer Sizzles on Self Magazine April 2015 Cover

From “The Hunger Games” to “Game of Thrones,” Natalie Dormer is quickly becoming a household name the world over. The 33-year-old actress is featured on the front of the April 2015 issue of Self magazine, and it sounds like she’s just getting warmed up career-wise.

Of her work on the popular film franchise, Natalie explained, “In Mockingjay - Part 2, I'm basically running around in heavy armor while carrying a semiautomatic rifle. I don't know how I would have kept up with [costars] Liam Hemsworth or Sam Claflin if I hadn't been in the best cardiovascular shape of my life.” Ms. Dormer also recently completed the 2014 London Marathon, her first time attempting such a feat. “I actually look back on it now and think, ‘F*cking h*ll, how did I do that?”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites