Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mindy Kaling Flaunts Curvy Figure

She’s not usually known for dressing sexy, but Mindy Kaling proved she knows how to work it in a pair of Instagram snapshots on Wednesday (March 18). The “Office” star donned a $250 Mara Hoffman one-piece swimsuit with slashes across the front, revealing more than just a little flesh. She captioned the pics, “It got real Terry Richardson up in here.

The front of my @marahoffman suit which is for open-minded pool parties and honeymoons only,” followed by, “#nofilter needed for my new @marahoffman one piece which literally looks good on EVERYONE. Trying to channel @miamatangi on vacation.” Earlier this month, Mindy paid a visit to “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and shared some details about her love life- “I am dating but one of the challenges I have noticed is that I'm not very much like my character, who is very wild. And I think that when I got on dates there's this expectation that I'm going to have like 11 martinis and like pass out and like spend the night really soon.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites