Friday, March 20, 2015

Kate Upton Charms the Cover of The Edit

Though she’s only 22 years old, Kate Upton has become one of the most prolific models in the game today. The “Other Woman” star is featured on the front of Net-a-Porter’s The Edit magazine sporting looks from Jonathan Simkhai, Mugler, Marni and Victoria Beckham.

And though she has 2 million Twitter followers, Kate is pretty much sick of the social media realm. She explained, “I feel like social media at this point is kind of bullsh*t. At the beginning it was amazing and a lot of fun. It was like, ‘Cool, I can talk to my fans!’ And now I think that we're losing the art of it. When I first joined Twitter it was just me, but [when] you've got contracts, it's so planned. Now it's about who has the best marketing, not who has a really good personality.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites