Friday, March 20, 2015

Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse: Lovers No More?

They made quite the cute couple, so it’s a bit troubling to hear that Bradley Cooper has split up with his longtime girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. Per a report from E! News, the “American Hustle” hunk has cut ties with the English model after initially getting together over two years ago.

Back in December 2013, Suki raised some eyebrows with the way she explained her tendency to stay quiet about Cooper- “I don’t talk about my boyfriend because it’s boring. I’m not one of those girls who goes on about their boyfriends… I do think whatever I say will sound weird. The truth is, if I start talking about him, I probably won’t be able to stop. And I don’t really want to talk about him, you know?”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites