Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Arnold Schwarzenegger Premiere “Terminator: Genisys” in Berlin

Showing some love for their German fans, the stars of “Terminator: Genisys” showed up at the CineStar Sony Center for Sunday’s premiere (June 21). Living legend Arnold Schwarzenegger and “Game of Thrones” gal Emilia Clarke were in fine form as the smiled for the shutterbugs ahead of the big screening.

In a recent interview with Daily Express, the “Kindergarten Cop” stud discussed his 1997 heart surgery, admitting that he wasn’t willing to accept the gravity of the situation- "I have been in denial all my life. I was in denial when I had to have heart surgery... When I was waiting for my first heart surgery in my mind I was going to have a tooth pulled. I never faced up to the fact that it was major surgery because I did not want to deal with it.

I was still playing pool at midnight and thinking this was just a minor thing that had nothing to with my body. My grandmother and mother died from the same thing. I came home (from the operation) and started cycling. It was a stupid thing to do but I couldn't get my head around the fact that I'd need surgery. When I woke up from (the second operation) I told myself, 'This is a piece of cake. I will be out of here soon.' That is the way I think, that's the denial."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites