Saturday, June 27, 2015

Kendall Jenner: Picture Perfect in Paris!

Making the most of her time overseas, Kendall Jenner kicked off her Friday (June 26) with some shopping in Paris, France. And as always the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star looked gorgeous, something she attributes to lessons learned from her older siblings.

Kendall told People, “I get so much good advice. Kylie and I got very lucky because our sisters are years older than us … They made their beauty mistakes and then warned us. Kylie and I were both really little, and we were sitting by the pool. I think we were touching each other’s faces, and my sisters were like, ‘Never touch your face! Never! You don’t want pimples.’

They told us to always keep our faces clean. Randomly enough, my older sisters went to a makeup school when they were younger, so they’re all really good at it. They’ve always told me that ‘natural is better.'”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites