Saturday, June 20, 2015

Vanessa Lachey Celebrates New TV Show With Family

She can’t wait for everyone to see her new television project “People Are Talking,” and Vanessa Lachey shared a sexy snap of herself and her post-baby body via Instagram as part of her celebrations. The 34-year-old actress posed with her husband Nick Lachey and their two children Camden and Brooklyn while holding beers in the ocean, adding the caption, “CHEERS! With my family celebrating my NEW T.V. family #PeopleAreTalking! I am so excited to be joining #NBC this Fall to keep you ALL laughing every Friday night! #markpaulgosselaar #tonebell #breshawebb #djnash #willpacker #korinhuggins #pamfryman.”

And given her five-month-old baby and two-year-old toddler, Vanessa definitely has plenty to deal with at home. She told press, “It does feel like the day becomes more hectic, but in all the best ways and in every way that I wanted it to become because I always wanted to be a mother and I always wanted to be a wife and I’ve always wanted a family. So while it is a juggle and it is chaotic, it’s my chaos and at the end of the day, it’s what makes my world go round.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites