Saturday, June 27, 2015

Kim Kardashian: “Maybe I Post Too Many Bikini Selfies For Some People”

She’s the undisputed queen of social media snapshots and Kim Kardashian isn’t making any apologies for her penchant for photos. During her speech at the Cannes Lions Festival on Wednesday (June 24), the pregnant “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star told the crowd, “I have really stayed true to myself on Instagram. Maybe I post too many bikini selfies for some people, but my Instagram page is exactly what I want.”

ADVERTISING
Kim also noted that some of her brands aren’t fans of her selfies “because I don’t promote as much as they would like, but I only do it if it’s authentic, if I genuinely love it. I also say that my Instagram is off limits in business contracts. I’ve actually unfollowed people who post too many brand-related Instagram pictures because I don’t believe in it. I can smell it a mile off.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites