Monday, March 16, 2015

Chelsea Handler & Nick Offerman Go Nude for Esquire April 2015 Cover

Doing their best to recreate the 1968 Rolling Stone cover featuring John Lennon and Yoko Ono completely naked, Chelsea Handler and Nick Offerman got into their own birthday suits and posed for the April 2015 issue of Esquire.

According to the magazine, “This is a special issue of Esquire devoted to the increasingly charged relations between women and men in America.” No stranger to public nudity, Chelsea previously denied claims that she’s had a breast augmentation in a recent social media post- “Um... there have been a lot of men who've touched my boobies, but not one of them has ever been a doctor.”

Meanwhile, Nick previously told press, “I love performing — and I’m not an exhibitionist, I’m not a Kardashian, by any stretch. And I’m not built in the way that people regularly ask me to bare myself. But when things call for it, I’ve done it on stage, I’ve done it on screen… I enjoy the beauty of nature.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites