Friday, August 21, 2015

Emily Ratajkowski Reveals "I Don’t Really Go o the Gym"

Showing some love to their Windy City fans, Zac Efron and Emily Ratajkowski showed up at the Showplace Icon Theater on Wednesday night (August 19). The "Gone Girl" actress showcased her abs in a black and white crop top with a yellow splash and a pair of black trousers, while her hunky co-star kept it casual in a white tee, blue jacket and black skinny jeans, as they continued promotions for their new flick, "We Are Your Friends".

In a recent interview with New York Times, Emily opened up about how she keeps her beautiful figure saying, "For me, it’s about feeling good about what you eat. I do love turmeric and beet juices. It’s so L.A., you can’t avoid it," adding "But I don’t have a trainer, and I don’t really go to the gym. I go on long walks and hikes with my girlfriends. That’s about it. I’m just not a crazy fitness person. I’m definitely an outlier in the industry."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites