Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Selena Gomez Sizzles on Sunday Times’ Style Magazine

She’s come a long way since her “Wizards of Waverly Place” days, and Selena Gomez wants everybody to stop digging up the past- especially her relationship with Justin Bieber. In her cover story for the Sunday Times' Style magazine, the “Spring Breakers” babe explains, “It’s difficult for people to separate us. The internet wants to freeze this moment in time and constantly repeat it.

I didn’t think I was doing anything bad by falling in love. There’s such an emphasis on people being the perfect thing and then destroying them because it’s good press. Throw in the fact that you are a teenager — it makes it more difficult.”

And as a single woman, Selena states, “I don’t really want anything right now. The next relationship will be something dear to me. There is no way I will ever hide my life. Sometimes you have to lie to yourself to get through the criticism, and then you’re in your closet crying. It’s been like that for me a couple of times, but I only want to learn from those things. I can count on one hand the people I could call and who would be there for me.

Taylor is one of the greatest people. When I split with my first boyfriend [believed to be Nick Jonas] and I was really sad about it, she flew into town with homemade cookies and a bunch of junk food. To this day, if I called her, she would do the same thing, despite being one of the busiest people in the world.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites