Saturday, August 22, 2015

Nick Jonas Clears Up Kendall Jenner Dating Rumors

Relax ladies, Nick Jonas is still a single man. After becoming friends through Jenner's model pal Gigi Hadid, who is dating Nick's brother Joe, the pair started texting. The "Jealous" singer tells E!, "We're not dating, Kendall is great and naturally her being good friends with Gigi and with Joe and Gigi dating, there are times we'll be in the same place and we all hang out."

Since his split from long-time girlfriend Olivia Culpo in June, Nick has said, "I'm trying to take the time to walk out this next phase of my life and be single the right way. I [also] like being able to work as hard as I want. I'm incredibly driven and with all the projects I have going on, they take up a lot of my time. I like to work hard and just be as focused on work as possible."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites