Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Ratajkowski is Ravishing on GQ UK September 2015 Cover

Never bashful with her sex appeal, Emily Ratajkowski is adding another highlight to her portfolio with a spot on the cover of the September 2015 issue of GQ UK magazine. The “Gone Girl” actress looks a bit precarious with a hot red lipstick hanging out of her mouth, then again with Mario Testino behind the camera, anything goes.


Emily weighed in on the iCloud celebrity nude photo hack in her interview- “I’ve gotten over the fact I’ve got no privacy. This is not the right way to think, politically – that you ‘have nothing to hide’, but I always hated when I was growing up how people would really freak out about paparazzi following them. It’s like, ‘Well that’s the job and the profession that you’re in.' A lot of people who were victims of that said anyone who looks at these pictures should feel guilty, but I just don’t think that’s fair. I think once it’s out there, it’s out there, and I’m not sure that anyone who googles it is necessarily a criminal. I think the people that stole the photos are.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites